At UnlimitedWP, we want to satisfy our customer needs with WordPress related work and help them succeed in growing their business. Our team of 25+ works smart and hard every day to deliver WordPress work to our clients with high-quality standards.
One of the reasons for our success is following standardized systems and processes in our day to day operations. We keep brief Standard Operating Procedure documents on everything for our team easily follow it. You can read our blog post on SOP to learn more about it. This job opening is for a technical content writer to help us prepare and maintain SOP documentation.
The goal of this role is to serve as the catalyst for the team's work success. Written processes help execute similar tasks with the same consistency in time and quality each time. This enables our team to operate at an optimal level at all times, therefore this is an important role and we call it Team Success Manager.
- Working with our design and development team to understand their day to day tasks.
- Turn one task into step by step list of things to follow. Prepare critical step documentation (1-2 pages typically).
- Ensure each team member has read new or updated SOPs.
- Communicate frequently with all team members to find new areas to prepare SOPs for.
- Follow standards set to create each SOP.
- Measure the success or failure of SOPs to identify areas to improve.
- The majority of the SOPs will be related to WordPress tasks and thus basics understanding of WordPress is a must.
- Exceptional English verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, and Plugins.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- Two years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- This is a very unique role and we are looking for a unique candidate.
- Minimum 2 Years of work experience.
- Online published work in English for us to review.
- Basic understanding of WordPress.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Play a unique role in our team
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- Alternate Saturdays off
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you may need to take Practical Test (at home).