We are a team of 25 expert developers and designers who strive to make a difference on the web every day. At UnlimitedWP, our goal is to build web projects that offer beautiful experiences. We exclusively work with digital agencies around the world to offer dedicated WordPress support.
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, resource management, task assignments, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner and quality standards are upheld on every task.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Project Management Tools and Google Doc tools, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Managing team of 5-8 Designers and Developers.
- Handling around 8-10 client requests on a daily basis.
- Daily work assignment to Team.
- Sharing daily work updates with clients.
- Providing solutions to clients needs.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Experience with managining WordPress projects is a must.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, Themes and Plugins.
- Familiar with the widely used WP Themes and Plugins for custom theme developments.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Minimum 3 Years of work experience managing and assisting WordPress Projects.
- Experience working with WordPress themes (both custom theme and premium themes such as Astra)
- WordPress page builders ( such as Elementor / Beaver Builder / WP Bakery / DIVI)
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Be a part of a unique WordPress agency
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- Alternate Saturdays off
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you may need to take Practical Test (at home).